Dress My Neck


The winter season in Surrey is not that harsh. You can sometimes still walk around without putting on your long johns. A sweater and a coat would suffice. HOWEVER, that fact does not suppress my obsession for the above scarf and glove set. Eheh, hey! It's nothing fancy. Just a normal winter wear you see every Jane or Jennifer or Julie or even the occasional Nan-Li or Oshin wearing. But, you don't normally see a Aminah, Fatimah or Zaharah wearing them. Since I'll only be experiencing winter once in the next, oh maybe 4 years, I have consoled myself that it's not really an item on the top of my NEED list. However, how do you differ between what you NEED and what you WANT when the WANT just obsessively materialises in your dreams and in your mind when you eat or take a shower that you freakishly hallucinate every hour and think that it definitely IS what you NEED? Ok, so it can't be worn in the summer or the spring or maybe fall, ok so I dont really need the scarf, just the gloves, but it SO matches my ADIDAS sling bag. How can you top that as a reason to buy it??? Eheh.

0 comments: