In With the New, Out With the Old



Previously, I was dying for snow. I had my camera with me all the time, ready for action when the pristine, white crystals would pour and leave my nose as red as rudolph's. I got my wish when we were in Lake District and a few weeks back in good ol' Surrey. And, now the weather is so cold that it might bring the potential of another snow fall. Heck, I felt the tiny thing lightly dribble just now when I was walking from the library to the 'Club'. But now it is no longer a novelty for me. I'm starting to long for Spring. Just the sight of those lovely flowers every time I walk to class is making my heart pray for the day when the temperature would rise above 10 degrees and I could see beautiful colors around me. Oh, well.. it's all in good time.

0 comments: