Tagged

I've been...tagged! Kena ke?

Instructions : **Start Copy**
Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

Tagged by - Aida

5 things found in my bag... a handbag? or my backpack?
* Guess purse
* car keys, room keys, house keys
* nokia phone
* 2 thumbdrives
* lippy and extra brooch (they count as 1 --> savers di masa kecemasan)

5 things found in my purse..
* RM
* IDs of all sorts
* kad kawen yg bergambo saya dan joe
* ATM card /discount cards / loyalty cards
* passport size photo of self (juga savers bila kena isi forms)

5 favorite things in my room... really this is my mil's room just wait for our REAL room heheh
* my ucuk --> read previous posts to view the ucuk
* a sepia toned photo of our wedding
* joe's perfume
* my small but cute all white aneboda
* the 19" wide flat screen for our midnite movies

5 things i’ve always wanted to do (for now)..
* cuddle a big fat cute cat
* cuddle a big fat cute joe --> notice the order!
* travel to the US
* play tennis --> i went halfway to the classes cuz i'm such an uncoordinated klutz
* own a beach house somewhere in bora bora

5 things I’m currently into..
* discovery home & health and asian food chanel --> talk about a couch potato!
* extra virgin olive oil
* tiles, paints, wallpapers, lamps, you name it
* midnite outstation calls to wherever joe is
* did I mention channel 733 and 703?

5 people I'm going to tag... --> nobody really reads this blog except for a few so if you ARE reading;
* kak ida
* kak nona
* abami
* emi
* sha

0 comments: