A Food Entry...

...is imminent and long overdue. I had to work everyday last week, even on Saturday. So, on Sunday I didn't wanna do anything else except zone out in front of the TV and pig out. I was channel surfing when I came across the food channel and the chef was making chicken dumplings. Let's see....chicken, onions, capsicums and dumpling skin. All of which I happen to have lying in fridge somewhere. Except for the capsicums which I replaced with mixed vegetables. After I mixed up all the ingredients for the filling, I sat myself in front of the TV again while wrapping wonton skins around small bite-sized chicken bits. This is how it looked like before they were cooked.





They were first fried with a little bit of oil until they were crispy. Next, a glass of water was poured over them and they were cooked until the water reaches its boiling point. Walla!


This entry is also dedicated to mum-to-be Huneydew. Makan , jangan tak makan! Nanti baby lapor. Heh.

0 comments: