What...No Post?!

First things first, my kitteh post

Humorous Pictures
see more crazy cat pics

I feel like the kitteh lately. I am mentally spent but the elements around me keep pushing me to work harder. I didn't venture out into this field expecting this. I just did because Abah kept calling to ask when I would accept the scholarship offer. I've been pretty down lately because the cancelled trip to London (yes, mommy; this is an attempt to impose a guilt trip) and now all this pressure coming from people around me who are oh, so competitive. I'm trying to stay positive. Btw, my first book has been published, yay! Albeit just a glossary. Mind you, mentioning this here is just a way cheer myself up a little bit. I don't wanna be depressed, I don't wanna be depressed, I don't wanna be depressed, I don't wanna be depressed........

Will take pictures of the book later as I myself have not managed to get my free copy yet. Am planning on a new project for revenge towards the nay-sayers. It's also to boost my salary. I need more money, I need more money, I need more money, I need more money......

We're busy looking for a dining table, in case any family member is wondering, hih. The feature wall is still half-painted. Half of the house still needs to be cleaned and re-cleaned. The fans and lights are still lying on the floor uninstalled. The bathrooms still need some tweaking. Somehow the image of myself actually living in the new house is getting more vague. Someday I will eventually move, someday I will eventually move, someday I will eventually move, someday I will eventually move........

And oh yeah, Abd Din. I don't know when we'll be back. Prolly after we eventually move in. Baju dah siap ke?

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Dah tulis buku sekarang. Anyway it is good to continue writing. Just a sugestion, you can also write on other subjects (non academic). Cuba check Universiti Terbuka PTS website. Probably can get some ideas. They publish all kinds of books from children to dummies.

  2. err...
    baju satu dah siap. ja tanya bila nak balik pasal nak you try out kalau2 saiz tidak sesuai so that boleh modify and begin with the other...

    what book? free satu leh?

    er.. so auntida, lampu pende pulowk? tak jumpa pong....

  3. abami: tenkiu, tenkiu. tu lah nak cari topic..."travelog umrah-mencari keberkatan ibu" suitable tak? hihihih....

    abg somewhat: kenapa?saiz baju saya sudah berubah ka? ni lampu kaler hijau ni kot.....

  4. mana ler tau dah slim down skit...nanti rasa baju tuh besar jer...