Just because....

There is no particular reason for this entry. We had an uneventful week and weekend. The holiday was spent lazing around just because I miss lazing around on a holiday with Joe. He's still out there, by the way; doing what he likes best. I have yet to email my non blogging sis his resume just because Joe says he is shy about his credentials. Nothing much to be impressed about, he says. I am livid, of course; at his revelation just because it is particularly a very, very, very stupid excuse indeed. Nantilah ye Kak Nona! He has updated the resume but has yet to give it to me. The bugger is somewhere in the boondocks of Jerantut. Yesterday was at least a little bit productive. The lawn is growing nicely. The flowers are blooming. Only the pseudo Christmas tree is losing its color. Lack of water, probably. I am quite happy of that just because we broke our backs to make it happen. We've looked at a few kitchen cabinet designs. I am at my wits end choosing the right color for the doors just because I want it to match with our kitchen's terracotta orange floor tiles. The walls on the living room have been partially painted with Jotun's Sugar Cane green. It is partially painted just because Joe is trying to veto for the wall to be painted in Jotun's Lime Peel green. The roomie is blabbing about the hubby getting a good offer from a multinational telco company and I am depressed just because I think she is so lucky. And finally, I am not answering the emails with regards to the family get-together in February just because I simply do not know yet what Joe's schedule is like next month.

0 comments: