Stomach Flu Sisters



Qin was hospitalised yesterday for stomach flu. As I heard from my non-blogging kakak, the virus has been around for a few months now. The ulat Qin was later discharged, thank God. True to her ulat self I heard that she didn't have any difficulties even with the flu. This ulat is nowhere near the real ulat that I found lying in my garden last Sunday. Earlier her soul sister, Jijin also got bit by the flu bug. Pity her, it was while we were in PD. But Jijin is also now in her elements. Had a chance to meet her during the weekend and she seemed happy to start her life as a primary schooler. Guess she's met a lot of friends. It was only a year ago that she adamantly refused to go to any school because it had no TV. She must have somehow caught that from her Mushu, heh. And don't even let Mushu say anything about the ulat boy because this is a true ulat prince; always finding an excuse to 'mengodek'. Tapi takper sebab ulat mengodek dengan comelnya!

0 comments: