No Sale

The poll has been up for a week. Only one voted so far and based on the answer we can conclude who it was. I guess it's back to the usual tradition. I have no idea what we're gonna wear for this year's raya. To be honest, it's not that big a deal at the mo'. Probably that's just me, the last-minute-girl. Nanti dah seminggu nak raya baru terkocoh-kocoh nak pegi jalan TAR. Seeing that we're gonna be in KL first day there is still time for us to on the eve of raya to visit the night market in jalan TAR. Last minute shopping is sometimes fun. We can the best bargains if we play our cards right.

On to another train of thought, I am desperate for a cat. So far, all of the cats that I've come to know of are still in their baby years; still nursing or still too young to be independent. I can't wait for them to grow up so that I can adopt one.

Now that Euro is over I am losing things to look forward to before we go to sleep. Hence, my rambling here.....

0 comments: