My fingers are...

cranky from all the keyboard tapping. So are my arms. This desk needs a bit of sawing if it was up to me. Ergonomics my a#%. The designer woke up on the wrong side of the bed and cracked his head, I reckon. My friends including the Roomie have ostensibly vanished from the face of this earth today leaving me alone tending to my bored self. Seems fair, though. I abandoned them since the day he came back for almost a good week. Asked him out to play truant and go to a movie but he couldn't decide which movie to watch. Damn indecisive bloke! If it was s%x that I was asking for I'm sure he'd be a tad resolute. Sha is now in the last 40 days of her pregnancy and is only just now realizing that she is pregnant. So she is pretending to have morning sickness and is refusing to go to work. That's another potential lunch buddy out the window. Am getting these regular visions of the Canseleri's Cajun Chicken and creme caramel but due to lack of a lunch buddy guess I'm gonna have to forgo the desire to splurge some hard earned cash on the fat inducing fare. They're really good though, so if anyone's interested in spending RM7.90 only for a lunch set today, buzz!

*** No of pages done -- 8
*** No of pages to do -- 3256000000 trillion

0 comments: