It wasn't the food....

it was the company. The room was cramped. The air-conditioning reminded me of winter. Yeah, it was that cold. The space was limited. The tv show was that of southern america's cocoa industry and the riches of chocolate it brought. But all was ignored as discussions abound. How best to solve that sudoku puzzle? What garments were on sale? Which RM7.50 per pair shoes were comfortable? And indeed how could one afford property in Penang when prices were skyrocketing. It was just a one day event but I found it relaxing. Ya, Man, Jijin, and especially Ajmal were wonderful. I got my dose of baby smell the whole day. That about covers my cravings for another month or so. It didn't just end there late afternoon. No, there was food to be had and have food we did. Shasha and Ishkin joined the crowd, albeit a little bit late. Dinner was just passable. But the conversations were good. Siti Nurhaliza was one topic. The success, or rather, the unsuccessfulness of a certain laksa outlet was another. I regretted that there wasn't enough time to tour the whole mall with Kak Ida. You sure have a nose for good bargains! And I'm only kidding about Siti Nurhaliza. It was actually her husband that we were talking about; how he manages to always get the million ringgit deals without even having to possess so much as an office building.

0 comments: