Whaddaya know...

I survived the long weekend! I am fully rested and contented. Sometimes a little bit of Robert Lindsay and Zoe Wanamaker can do wonders. A little bit of that flower is also okay, although I cried buckets for her. And...there is that little issue of privacy, which, managed to go my way over the weekend. I wish you came back a looooooooooooooot...later. A dash of experimenting with the good ol' tagliatelle and a pinch of dory and a splash of oregano fed my idle hands. And a whole lot of pillow-picking. I'm back to normal, well not quite. But it's close.

We're planning a bit of a getaway next week. Hope it bears fruit or maybe even a little bun in the oven! And the shock of today is that a little someone is still a Richard Branson mascot! Honestly, I don't see how you or him can stand the temptation! Is it something to do with the mechanics? Cuz I sure can explain that after 2 years in the game. Heh.

And I wanna adopt Garfield's cousin....

0 comments: