Ooooooo.....

now I know why I had to take all those crazy courses. And now I appreciate them more. I do wish, though, that I had realized this then. How I wish I could turn back time. Back to the times when I had to sit through all the lectures by Dr Pavlou, Dr Evans and Dr Sweeney. It all makes sense now. I wish it made sense then. All those infinity and m and lambda. Well, for the most part, at least.

There's this one student who asked what the routing protocol is for the MSC. Haha. And the other one confidently said probably between distance vector and link state. I almost burst out laughing. And then Anna started asking me about the good ol' Erlang and its application. It turns out I'm not that stupid. I think I at least understood the concept of cell capacity and traffic planning. Ahem. Dr Sweeney should be proud of me.

Most importantly though, I really DO wish that I did it better the first time. Now it just kills me to remember that I hated the courses. They are actually very interesting indeed. It just goes to show that in life I shouldn't be upset for the current state that I'm in eventhough it is just damn painful. Macam Yasmin Ahmad kata tu la Jangan cepat GUBRA. And the answer to my earlier post; the trip WAS fruitful.

.....wish the photos turn out nicely. it's got that person in it.....

0 comments: