Well...

his friend BOB was there. Begging. For a ride home. Needless to say, all things carnal was taken to the backburner. At least, until we safely deposited BOB into the waiting bosoms of his ..er.. mother. He is the only boy in the family, go figure! I cheekily charged him RM30 for the ride and for obstructing our privacy and he yielded. But it turned out he only had RM20 on him. The other 10 shall be deposited into our collection for Abu's wedding. Hey, I take whatever I can get. I'm not fussy. We had fish and chips for dinner at around midnight using BOB's RM20. Heh.

*** Speaking of fish and chips, here was my dinner when he was away. Not exactly f & c but it had fish albeit a little burnt. The fish is on a bed of spinach, fresh button mushrooms and a few other veges I can't recall.


0 comments: